During 2018, Citizens State Bank will observe the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day - Monday, January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday - Monday, January 15
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 19
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 28
- Independence Day - Wednesday, July 4
- Labor Day - Monday, September 3
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 8
- Veterans Day (Observed) - Monday, November 12 - All branches will close at 2:00 p.m. for Thanksgiving - Wednesday, November 21.
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 22
- Our Colmesneil, Marlin and Warren lobbies will be closed on Friday, November 23.
However, their drive-thrus will be open. Our Spurger, Waco and Woodville branches will be
open regular hours. - All branches will close at 2:00 p.m. for Christmas Eve - Monday, December 24. Our
Colmesneil, Marlin and Warren lobbies will be closed all day; however, their drive-thrus
will be open until 2:00 p.m.
- Christmas Day - Tuesday, December 25 - All branches will close at 2:00 p.m. for New Years Eve - Monday, December 31.
Additionally, all of our East Texas Motor Bank locations will be closed in observance of the following holidays/local events.
- Western Weekend - Saturday, March 31
- Dogwood Dash - Saturday, April 7