During 2019, Citizens State Bank will observe the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day - Wednesday, January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Birthday - Monday, January 20
- Presidents' Day - Monday, February 17
- Memorial Day - Monday, May 25
- Labor Day - Monday, September 7
- Columbus Day - Monday, October 12
- Veterans Day - Wednesday, November 11 - Last call for wires is 1:00 pm, all branches will close at 2:00 p.m. for Thanksgiving - Wednesday, November 25.
- Thanksgiving Day - Thursday, November 26 - Last call for wires is 1:00 pm, all branches will close at 2:00 p.m. for Christmas - Thursday, December 24.
- Christmas Day - Friday, December 25 - Last call for wires is 1:00 pm, all branches will close at 2:00 p.m. for New Years - Thursday, December 31.
Additionally, all of our East Texas Motor Bank locations will be closed in observance of the following holidays/local events.
- Western Weekend - Saturday, March 28
- Dogwood Dash - Saturday, April 4